Blurb: In the follow-up to Donnelly's sold-out, out-of-print first title from 2018, 'Book 2' goes beyond the closed shopfronts and back to where it all began. This is the story of how we played, laughed, sipped, sucked, and chewed our way through the suburbs and cities of Australia. Documenting over a century of memories, archival photography, advertising, packaging, signage, stories and history, the book is split into chapters for each decade – from the mid-1800s to now. The Milk Bars Book 2 is a 300-page celebration of family, food, community, advertising, and childhood memory; a visual feast chronicling what we used to have and what has slowly faded away.
Designer and Author: Eamon Donnelly
Size: 300mm x 240mm portrait
Cover Colour options: Available in 3 colours: Raspberry Spider / Lemon Sherbet / Orange Fizz (limited number of each colour available)
Postage: Australia: $15 AUD flat rate. International: Calculated at checkout
Estimated Shipping Date: December 2022 - to February 2023
Important – Please read before ordering:
- This is a pre-order of THE MILK BARS BOOK 2 with an estimated shipping date from December 2022 - to February 2023.
- Printing, shipping and or production delays may occur.
- THE MILK BARS BOOK 2 is a brand-new, stand-alone edition, not a reprint of the first book.
- This is a limited-time pre-order price of $95.
- The images shown are digital renderings and the final cover and book may vary slightly.
- Each neon cover option has a limited number available.
- All pre-order books will include a special edition postcard insert signed by the author.